Wonder & WOW !


My Scientific Method Infographic 


Reflection
I found this project to be a fun and creative way to implement the Scientific Method. Although the rubric could have been a little more clear, or an example be provided, I feel myself and other classmates would not have struggled on exactly what was to be expected. Overall, I was very impressed with my classmates infographic and although I was not in class to attend the presentations, I could see the creativity and time each of us put into this project. 

What did you learn about the Scientific Method? 
I learned that different parts of the Scientific Method is something that people have relied on for centuries. Based on curiosity and using the 4 is listed above, one can process just about anything they wish to solve through the scientific method. 

What do you think are the most important characteristics of a scientist?
 what comes to my mind when I think of a scientists characteristics is that one must be okay with failure. I am a firm believer that all people learn through their mistakes. A scientist must have an open mind and be accepting of outcomes they may not support or thought differently about. Scientist but be adaptable, patient, aware, and motivated to continuous research as articles explain, research and coming to a conclusion can take years. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me Vs. Scientist

Chapter 7-9 Reflection

Climate what?