Farewell Bloggers !



As we have learned throughout this course, reflecting is a crucial component to science and growing as a future educator. Reflecting allows us to think back on experiences and grow from them. This forum allowed us to be creative in our reflections and observe how other *colleagues* were feeling as well.  When going through my fellow classmates blog, it was fun to see the creative personal touches everyone put on their blogs. From Tara C’s catchy titles, the organization and layout of Alyssa’s blog, and Jayson's in depth reflections. I was able to gain a better understanding of chapter reflections in Kendra’s blog and found myself missing pieces that she addressed. I hope I was able to provide some insight and knowledge to others as many of you did for me !

(Click to view some of my commentary on colleagues blog post)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me Vs. Scientist

Chapter 7-9 Reflection

Climate what?